It is every individual’s dream to live in their own home, and not in a rented one. People work hard throughout their lives to buy their dream house. People invest their life’s entire income and saving, into one property. You wouldn’t want to invest into something that you would regret later. Right? Therefore, it is always recommended to do ample research before buying a house. Most people look forward towards buying a dream house in Boothbay Harbor Real Estate for the obvious reasons.
Boothbay is a town of Maine which will be an excellent choice to buy a home. This is because the weather in the state is always pleasant, never too hot, never too cold. Moreover, the Boothbay region is a center of summer tourist activity. Buying a home at such a location, not only would give you great pleasures of living, but your property will also have a great resale value.
If you too have been looking for an incredible property in Boothbay, Maine, you might consider investing in.
This is an amazing property located at 563 WEST SIDE RD, Boothbay. Sited on a lovely 13.7 acres, this is an astounding home that offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 living room. This is apt for a single happy family. You know what’s the best part about it? You get sweeping waterfront views from every room. How wonderful, isn’t it? High ceilings, long lasting wood floors, stone façade wood burning fireplace surrounded with built in bookcases, which complements the great rooms in this property. This is a home that would leave all your guests and on-lookers jaw-dropped.
Now let’s go through some details of importance.
- It has additional interiors like hot air heat systems, gas water heaters, central air cooling systems, and has a fully furnished basement.
- It has additional equipment like internet access, generator, etc.
- It is available with appliances like dryer, trash compactor, dishwasher, refrigerator, range gas, washer, etc.
- It has private water supply with a water frontage.
- It has fitted, well managed, circuit breakers and generator hookup.
- It also has a private sewer with a septic existing on site.
- Built in the year 2001, it has a car storage for 2. It is attached and has auto door opener which gives a direct entry to living garage.
What more could one ask for?